- We work contingent accounts
- We also purchase debt.
Contingent rates are based on the following:
- Age of account
- Balance of account
- Volume of accounts placed
- Type of accounts (collect-ability)
Court costs and attorney fees are paid up front by our firm. The first monies recovered will be applied to the advanced court costs and attorney fees. Once these fees are paid back we will remit the balance of the payment collected less commissions earned.
Our commitment to professional ethical high results is weaved into the fabrick of our collection culture for over 30 years.
Committed to a Successful Partnership
"Commitment is what transforms promise into reality"
Maximize Revenue, Minimize Cost.
Top management has over 20 years of timeshare collection experience.
1. Professional tenured timeshare collectors.
2. Fair Debt Collection Practices Act is strictly adhered.
3. Calls Monitored by management.
4. Ask about our unique collection program for old accounts.
5. .Office is Open 7am to 8pm Monday-Thursday, 7am to 5pm on Fridays and every Saturday from 8am to 12pm.
6. 24/7 access to view your accounts and notes
7. Customize our collection strategies to fit your needs, goals, and reuirements.
8. Our collectors are trained to remind the owner of the values of their timeshare and the importance of vacationing for themselves and familes.
9. Our skip tracing technologies are the most up to date in the collection industry.
10. In conclusion, collections are all about professional communicatons and collecting the most money. That is our commitment to each of our clients.
$7.00 per pre-collect letter $20.00 per letter if the letter is from our attorney. Documentation and a minimum balance of $800.00 due per account that a letter is generated on.